The Dancefulness’ project website is online.
* A transnational meeting was held in Jelenia Gora
* A fruitful Dancefulness learning week was developed at Syros.
* You can download a best practices report from our website.
* Dance with Dancefulness¡
* Learn more about mindfulness in our online course.
* Dance and mindfulness are a perfect combination
* A circular dance workshop was developed in Jelenia Gora.
* Dani Abad, a famous orchestra conductor, gave a conference at CIPFP Misericordia.
* A big Event was developed at CIPFP Misericordia to present Dancefulness results.
* A Multiplier event was developed in Bratislava.
* A Multiplier event was developed in Jelenia Gora.
* A Multiplier event was developed in Syros
* The YouTube Dancefulness course is online
* The final transnational meeting was held at CIPFP Misericordia.
* Valencia’s University, Professor Ramón Llopis gave a conference at the Dancefulness Event at CIPFP Misericordia to an audience of 100 teachers from different centres and Universities!
* All partners are developing dissemination activities. Follow us¡
* A paper about Dancefulness has been published in EPALE in English
* Learn more from our newsletters.
* All partners learned about flamenco dance in Valencia.
* All Dancefulness materials are already online.
* Follow us on Facebook
* All online materials will be available in the coming years.
* You can get a certificate with our online Dancefulness video.
* Please, give us a like on YouTube.